You can visit this site without revealing any personal information. If you wish to sign up for Elohee’s email list you will need to provide your email address. Do not provide Elohee with your email address if you do not wish to join the email list, which could include mailings about upcoming retreats, updates, or other services.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification from users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when users register for a retreat on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services features or resources we make available on our site. When registering for a retreat through our website, Elohee Center, Inc. uses a third-party (authorize.net) to keep financial information protected. Elohee is not responsible for the collection of personal and financial information collected for retreat registrations taken by another party who opts to take their own registrations outside of elhoee.org’s website registration process.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, the type of compute and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as operating system and the Internet service providers used.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Elohee may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
- To improve our site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
- To register for a retreat: We may use the information users provide about themselves when registering for a retreat to process payments, and to provide kitchen and other staff to provide the best customer service
- To send emails, run promotions, or a survey: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their registration. It may also be used to respond to their inquires, questions and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email, or user may contact us via our site.
- To inform marketing campaigns: Including but not limited to Google advertising and social media marketing.
Information sharing and disclosure
Elohee cares about the security of the information you provide us. We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Elohee uses retreat.guru to take online reservations, and authorize.net to process credit card payments.