Spirit Mamas Mountain Renewal Retreat
With Victoria Nielsen and Tiffany Wilkes
November 12 - 14, 2021
Join us for a weekend in the Georgia Mountains if you are looking to:
Spend time recharging and meditating in nature
Make soul connections with other mamas
Deepen your self-love and intuition
Release limiting beliefs, vibrations, and energy that’s holding you back
Take part in sacred ceremonies that connect you to your divine self and Mother Nature
Align your energy, balancing your masculine and feminine sides for true unity
Activate, open, and balance your chakras, nourishing yourself from the inside out
Giving back to yourself in a way you maybe never have before
Expand and rejuvenate yourself physically, spiritually, and energetically.
The Spirit Mamas Mountain Renewal Retreat was made for you!
We believe in order to be the best woman, mama, and human you can possibly be, you have to give back to YOU first.
Imagine how reinvigorated you’ll feel after 3 days of transformative, spiritual and energetic work with a group of like-minded women in the Georgia Mountains.
Our signature renewal retreat is designed to allow you to deeply connect to yourself, the elements around you, and others on a spiritual path. It’s the adult sleep-away camp of your dreams!
Join us on November 12th for a weekend healing journey like you’ve never experienced with breathwork, meditation, yoga, ceremonial circles, sound healing, and more at the Elohee Center.
Located at the top of a beautiful vista, spend your mornings around the reflection pool and your afternoons chasing waterfalls.
We’ll come together to celebrate one another, our unique gifts, and disconnect from the world and reconnect to our inner and higher selves. Be held and supported by other mamas while you take time to fill your cup and remember the power you’ve held all along.
Get ready for a weekend full of chakra and energy healing ,so you can step back into the real world renewed.
Friday, November 12, 2021
3-4pm Arrival Check-in
5:30-6:00pm Welcome & Intention Setting
Let’s set our intentions for the weekend! What do you want to release to nature while you’re here? What version fo yourself are you stepping into at the end of this weekend? Whatever it is, this is the time to put it into the Universe.
7-8:30pm Opening Fire-Chakra Ceremony
During this magic ceremony, we will release what no longer serves us. We’ll call in our Ancestors, Guides, and Angels, and ask them to help us remove the things blocking our path forward. We will travel through the 7 chakras and release something from each, so we can tap into our highest potential and magic!
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Reclaim your Internal Magic
7-7:45am Morning Reflective Meditation
Inhale, Exhale, Release. Let’s start our day with a morning meditation and Breathwork by the reflective pond.
9-11am – Waterfall Hiking/Free Time
Being present in nature is imperative to replenish ourselves on this healing journey. We are all connected to the universe, and mother nature holds the key to remembering our divinity. During this session, we’ll hike through 3 miles of natural trails (and a waterfall!), taking in all of Pachamama’s beauty.
3:30-6pm Learn to Read Your Akashic Record & Intuition Workshop
The Akashic Records are an amazing tool of healing and empowerment that literally anyone can access at any time with a little practice—all you need is an open heart. Victoria will lead you through how to access your own records for instant intuition and answers in this interactive session. After this workshop, you’ll be confident, calm, and connected to the universe.
7:30-9 pm Sound Healing Reiki
Get ready for a transformative Sound Healing and Reiki journey. During this session, Tiffany will provide Reiki healing and intuitive council to each participant, while incorporating sound healing to elevate the energy work. The energy in this session is going to be next-level!
Sunday, November 14, 2021
7-7:45am Morning Reflective Meditation
Meet us at the reflection pond for morning Breathwork and visualization to start our last day with gratitude and joy.
9:30-11am Dance Yoga Party
Let’s flow together! Join us for morning yoga and dancing as we get ready for our closing ceremony. Allowing all of the energy we’ve moved throughout the weekend to be released from the body, so you can be a clear channel for your highest alignment.
11am-12pm Closing Ceremony
During our final ceremony together, get ready to reflect on all you’ve discovered and released throughout the weekend. We will revisit our 7 chakras and see how differently they feel after our time together. Ending in gratitude, we’ll walk back into life renewed.
This Retreat Weekend is all-inclusive with:
- Two nights accommodations (including all fees & program tuition)
- Meal service is provided from arrival day dinner through departure day lunch and is included in the price of the room. All meals prepared by a local chef using nutritious and delicious freshly-prepared ingredients. (the food is divine!)
- Daily meditation, breathwork, and reflection, plus yoga and workshops!
- A Sound Healing experience.
- A 24 hour tea house is always available.
- Bonfire/star gazing (weather permitting)
- Access to great hiking trails, waterfalls, and a natural reflection pool
- Bed sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms.
Participant cancellation policy:
- Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made more than 2 weeks in advance of arrival the deposit is refundable, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made less than 2 weeks but more than 1 week in advance of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is made less than 1 week in advance of arrival, registrant is responsible for payment of the entire retreat amount with no refund.
- If participant cancels due to COVID exposure or illness within a week of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
- As we navigate the next wave of Covid, proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test will be required to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Payment is due in full 1 week prior to arrival.
If you have questions or for more information about the retreat, contact Victoria or Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited to guide you through an amazing weekend.
Peace & Love,
Victoria & Tiffany