Spirit Mamas Mountain Renewal Retreat
With Victoria Nielsen and Tiffany Wilkes
October 21 - 23, 2022
Join us for a weekend in the Georgia Mountains if you are looking to:
- Spend time recharging and meditating in nature
- Make soul connections with other mamas
- Deepen your self-love and intuition
- Release limiting beliefs, vibrations, and energy that’s holding you back
- Take part in sacred ceremonies that connect you to your divine self and Mother Nature
- Align your energy, balancing your masculine and feminine sides for true unity
- Activate, open, and balance your chakras, nourishing yourself from the inside out
- Giving back to yourself in a way you maybe never have before
- Expand and rejuvenate yourself physically, spiritually, and energetically.
The Spirit Mamas Mountain Renewal Retreat was made for you!
We believe in order to be the best woman, mama, and human you can possibly be, you have to give back to YOU first.
Imagine how reinvigorated you’ll feel after 3 days of transformative, spiritual and energetic work with a group of like-minded women in the Georgia Mountains.
Our signature renewal retreat is designed to allow you to deeply connect to yourself, the elements around you, and others on a spiritual path. It’s the adult sleep-away camp of your dreams!
Join us on October 21st for a weekend healing journey like you’ve never experienced with breathwork, meditation, yoga, ceremonial circles, sound healing, and more at the Elohee Center.
Located at the top of a beautiful vista, spend your mornings around the reflection pool and your afternoons chasing waterfalls.
We’ll come together to celebrate one another, our unique gifts, and disconnect from the world and reconnect to our inner and higher selves. Be held and supported by other mamas while you take time to fill your cup and remember the power you’ve held all along.
Get ready for a weekend full of chakra and energy healing ,so you can step back into the real world renewed.
This Retreat Weekend is all-inclusive with:
- Two nights accommodations (including all fees & program tuition)
- Meal service is provided from arrival day dinner through departure day lunch and is included in the price of the room. All meals prepared by a local chef using nutritious and delicious freshly-prepared ingredients. (the food is divine!)
- Daily meditation, breathwork, and reflection, plus yoga and workshops!
- A Sound Healing experience.
- A 24 hour tea house is always available.
- Bonfire/star gazing (weather permitting)
- Access to great hiking trails, waterfalls, and a natural reflection pool
- Bed sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms.
Participant cancellation policy:
- Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made more than 2 weeks in advance of arrival the deposit is refundable, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made less than 2 weeks but more than 1 week in advance of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is made less than 1 week in advance of arrival, registrant is responsible for payment of the entire retreat amount with no refund.
- If participant cancels due to COVID exposure or illness within a week of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable.
- As we navigate the next wave of Covid, proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test will be required to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Payment is due in full 1 week prior to arrival.
If you have questions or for more information about the retreat, contact Victoria or Tiffany at email@example.com
We are so excited to guide you through an amazing weekend.
Peace & Love,
Victoria & Tiffany