Unwind and Unplug Yoga Retreat w/ Shalan Hill & Annie Pauley
With Shalan Hill and Ann Pauley
April 14 - 16, 2023
If you’ve been stressed out and can’t find your peace, consider taking in the deepest breaths of fresh mountain air as you sit with your feet dangling in the water of this crystal clear reflection pool. Your eyes soak in the views of the myriad of color of Nature’s beauty. Mother Earth siphons away the worries from your body that’s become this storage container for stress and emotions. Yet, this is just the beginning, as you haven’t even made it to your first transformational yoga class. Your Yoga Space is in a stunning round, wooden room with 180 degree mountain views, and each class will continue the process of letting go and decompressing that nature has begun by just being here.
‘Unwind and Unplug’ from the daily grind at the Elohee Retreat Center in the North Georgia mountains. We’ll shed the stress as Shalan soothes your Spirit in 4 yummy yoga classes. Our yoga practice gets us into our bodies and clears our minds, then Mother Nature will do the rest in this weekend of healing. The retreat center is on top of Bald Mountain with incredible views of the peak fall leaves of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Hiking trails, waterfalls, a gorgeous pond, and delicious food await you and we’ll gather for a bonfire if weather permits. Beautiful souls gather here and good friends are made here. You’ll have time to rest, or time to play, whatever you need to reset and remember that “All is Well.”
The Elohee Retreat Center has access to great hiking trails, waterfalls, and a natural reflection pool and is a 1.75 hour drive from Woodstock, GA.
This Retreat Weekend is all-inclusive with:
- Two nights accommodations (including all fees & program tuition)
- Meal service is provided from arrival day dinner through departure day lunch and is included in the price of the room. All meals prepared by a local chef using nutritious and delicious freshly-prepared ingredients. (the food is divine!)
- A 24 hour tea house is always available.
- 4 yoga classes (Friday evening, Saturday morning and evening, and Sunday morning) – morning classes will be gently active and evening classes will be more restorative to promote deep relaxation. Perfect for beginners and a delicacy for the experienced yogi/yogini.
- Bonfire/star gazing (weather permitting)
There’s room for you! We have enough room for 26 special souls!
If you’d like to use your own yoga gear, please bring the following:
- Yoga mat (floor is hardwood, so you may want 2 for cushion)
- 2 blocks (if you are very stiff, you may want to bring 4)
- 2-3 yoga blankets (Mexican blankets or wool blankets are great. You can also use large, thick towels. You want something that will hold its shape when folded. 3rd blanket is if you get chilly.)
- 1 yoga strap (a robe belt works great.)
- Twin size sheet to cover your chair that we will use.
If you don’t have any props, don’t worry about it, there are plenty available, but may not be sanitized.
Sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms.
Participant cancellation policy:
- Deposit A 40% deposit is due at registration. Each registration deposit includes a non-
refundable $100 processing fee.
- Full payment is due 1 week prior to the start of the retreat. If your payment is not made
in full 1 week prior, Elohee will charge your card on file for the remaining amount owed.
- Refunds are available (minus the $100 processing fee) up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the retreat. If you cancel between 2 weeks and 1 week prior to the retreat, Elohee will retain the entire 40% deposit.
- Elohee does not provide refunds if you cancel 7 days or less. **If you cancel 7 days or less because you have tested positive for COVID, Elohee will refund your payment minus the 40% deposit, no exceptions. Proof of positive test required.
- In the event that any damage to the property, facilities, or facility contents occurs as a result of the participant’s willful actions, neglect, or recklessness, participant will be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness. In this instance, an itemized list of damages and repair costs will be assessed and your credit card charged.
If you have questions or for more information about the retreat, contact Shalan at Info@ThePostureProject.com or call 678-494-3450.
Check out our Guest Information FAQs here: https://elohee.org/retreats/guest-information/.
I’m so excited to lead you into a Nature induced Yogic Bliss!
Love to you and See you soon!