Rest & Reset
With Tanaya Larsen, Kam Malone and Gayle Monk
March 3 - 5, 2023
Take a deep breath of fresh mountain air as you join SpringStone Yoga students on a 3-day, 2-night all-inclusive yoga weekend! Participate in morning and evening yoga sessions, fantastic meals, scenic nature trails, mindfulness and self-discovery activities, a sound bath, fire pit discussions, and more!
Your ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT PACKAGE offers a blend of:
Seasonal Nutritious Meals
Connection to self, others, and nature
Our hope is that this retreat will leave you feeling refreshed, inspired, empowered and connected.
Retreat Schedule (*Subject to Change)
Friday, March 3rd
3:00-4:00 Arrive & Check in
Welcome and Meet and Greet activity
Yin Yoga and Sound Bath
Saturday, March 4
Free time: Yoga, nature walk, discussion, free time
Free time: options to schedule massage, nature walks, tea house, yoga & meditation class
Sunday, March 5
Optional Morning Yoga Flow
Guided meditation & relaxing Yoga, closing session
1:00 Check Out
- Two nights accommodations (including all taxes, fees & regular activities)
- Price is for private room w/shared bathroom w/one other person or shared room w/one person & private bathroom. Price increases by $202 for private room with private bathroom.
- Meal service is provided from arrival day dinner through departure day lunch and is included in the price of the room. All meals are prepared using nutritious and delicious freshly-prepared ingredients. (the food is divine!)
- Daily yoga, meditation, breathwork, and reflection.
- A Sound Bath experience.
- A 24-hour tea house.
- Bonfire/star gazing (weather permitting)
- Access to great hiking trails, waterfalls, and a natural reflection pool
- Bed sheets, towels, and bath amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner) are provided for all rooms
Elohee is a retreat space in the Blue Ridge Mountains about 2.5 hours west of Rome.
For more information, contact Tanaya at email@example.com
Check out our Elohee Guest Information FAQs here.
Tanaya truly believes that anyone can benefit from yoga regardless of flexibility, experience, age, or injury. Her love for yoga developed once seeing the progress it made on her stiff body and the complimentary nature it brought to her running…
Learn more about Tanaya Larsen
Kam has been practicing yoga for 14 years, and appreciates the fact that yoga is so individualized, and there is no set-in-stone practice to follow. “I don’t have to worry about being better than someone else, MY best can be…
Learn more about Kam Malone
First introduced to yoga eighteen years ago, Gayle has been a practitioner under the tutelage of first Sue Hopkins and later Lynne Jacobs. In 2012 she obtained her 200-hour teaching certification with Yoga Alliance, and then her 300-hour certification in…
Learn more about Gayle Monk